Need a destratification system for a suspended ceiling? We have you covered. Our Air Pear 10, 15, 25 and 45 sized fans are available in a 2 ft. x 2 ft. ceiling tile package. A dome over the top of the fan separates the conditioned air below from the space above the suspended ceiling. Air is drawn from around the fan up into the dome and projected to the floor below. Maximize your HVAC system and comfort in spaces such as classrooms, offices, retail or any conditioned space with a suspended ceiling.
- The only Air turbine destratification fan featuring a venturi nozzle design and patented stator system to ensure a laminar non-turbulent column of air is delivered from the ceiling to the floor below where we live and work. The 2 ft. x 2 ft. fan fits in place of an acoustic ceiling tile. The combination of housing shape, patented stator, energy efficient motors, control selection and wide product range is what makes Airius the world leader in destratification technology.
- Available worldwide
- Used in place of a 2 ft. x 2 ft. acoustic ceiling tile
- Used to de-stratify/thermally equalize buildings
- Used to equalize humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used to fight mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors with optional factory installed PHI cell
- Used as a spot cooler